- 40-45 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business Management. Candidate must have minimum 10 years experience with minimum 7 years in Managerial level and 3 years in food/beverage industry.
- Proficiency in English is a must, both oral and written.
- Good in handling Export.
- Candidate must have highly developed communication skills (oral and written), persuasive, hard worker, assertive, and energetic.
- Drive for process and target oriented.
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sales Planning – to actively identify prioritize customer needs.
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results.
- Relationship & Trust Building; internal and external customers (team player).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong team working skills and an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Negotiation skills.
- Cross Cultural understanding.
- Ability to articulate to potential customers the business value of an investment.
- Creating partner & third party engagement opportunities.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Willing to work in North Jakarta area.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and sell various brand.
- Have a solid understanding in regulating the development of markets ranging from mapping export destinations include understanding the local market, the export regulations both in Indonesia and destination countries, as well as have the ability to search suitable partner for companies business development overseas.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities, developing and driving the account strategy.
- Must create a business plan for their territory to ensure that they maintain a sales pipeline opportunity.
- Have a track record of creating and nurturing executive relationships within their accounts and with relevant third parties where applicable.
- Works with the Sales Director to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals.
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share with new customers
- Creates and secures and grows existing business opportunities within named accounts
- Increase sales by identifying new opportunities for growth, including new client identification and product positioning.
- Introduce new products to distributors, purchasing and sales agents, brokers, toll processors, and distributors.
- Support new product development, including product research, marketing, and pricing.
- Promote an organizational culture and structure that fosters cooperation, communication, collaboration, teamwork, and trust.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support for all sales staff and directly supervise sales staff.
- Establish individual goals and objectives for each sales staff member and develop tools to measure achievement.
- Develop and implement sales-team incentive program to award excellent performance.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.