- Age 38 - 45 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business Management. Master Degree would be an advantage.
- Candidate must have minimum 10 years experience with minimum 7 years in Managerial level and 3 years in food/beverage industry.
- Proficiency in English is a must, both oral and written.
- Hands on experiences in Sales, Distribution and Supply Chain.
- Candidate must have highly developed communication skills (oral and written), persuasive, hard worker, assertive, and energetic.
- Drive for process and target oriented.
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sales Planning – to actively identify prioritize customer needs.
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results.
- Relationship & Trust Building; internal and external customers (team player).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong team working skills and an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Negotiation skills.
- Cross Cultural understanding.
- Ability to articulate to potential customers the business value of an investment.
- Creating partner & third party engagement opportunities.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Willing to work in North Jakarta area.
- Manage existing products in order to grow, and manage new brand and also involved in the process of consolidation and structuring of business processes through standardization SOP.
- Drive all product marketing activities, including market definition, product positioning, product pricing, product naming, competitive analysis and product presentations.
- Provide input about products, positioning and messaging to the product development teams.
- Participate in trade shows and various partner events (conferences, seminars, exhibits, panels).
- Author and direct external writers to develop and manage a library of product fact sheets, whitepapers, and customer case studies to promote the product portfolio.
- Work closely with sales team to provide sales presentations, customer success stories, and other elements to help drive sales success.
- Direct product launches to ensure that we maximize the advantages of our new product offerings in the market.
- Analyze competitive positioning, messaging and win/loss data, and make recommendations related to our marketing and product marketing activities based upon this information.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Boulevard Barat, Kota Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia