VP Local (FMCG)
- Age 38 - 45 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business Management. Master Degree would be an advantage.
- Candidate must have minimum 10 years experience with minimum 7 years in Managerial level and 3 years in food/beverage industry.
- Proficiency in English is a must, both oral and written.
- Hands on experiences in Sales, Distribution and Supply Chain.
- Candidate must have highly developed communication skills (oral and written), persuasive, hard worker, assertive, and energetic.
- Drive for process and target oriented.
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sales Planning – to actively identify prioritize customer needs.
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results.
- Relationship & Trust Building; internal and external customers (team player).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong team working skills and an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Negotiation skills.
- Cross Cultural understanding.
- Ability to articulate to potential customers the business value of an investment.
- Creating partner & third party engagement opportunities.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Willing to work in North Jakarta area.
- Manage existing products in order to grow, and manage new brand and also involved in the process of consolidation and structuring of business processes through standardization SOP.
- Drive all product marketing activities, including market definition, product positioning, product pricing, product naming, competitive analysis and product presentations.
- Provide input about products, positioning and messaging to the product development teams.
- Participate in trade shows and various partner events (conferences, seminars, exhibits, panels).
- Author and direct external writers to develop and manage a library of product fact sheets, whitepapers, and customer case studies to promote the product portfolio.
- Work closely with sales team to provide sales presentations, customer success stories, and other elements to help drive sales success.
- Direct product launches to ensure that we maximize the advantages of our new product offerings in the market.
- Analyze competitive positioning, messaging and win/loss data, and make recommendations related to our marketing and product marketing activities based upon this information.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||AURORA GROUP lihat lowongan|
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The Aurora group has been engaged in diverse industry sectors within Indonesia for the last 15 years. Our corporate culture is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.