- Will be responsible as Financial Controller for New Hospital expansion division
- Conduct feasibility study and due diligence on new hospital expansion
- Perform budget control during project new hospital development
- Prepare analysis report
- Preferably candidate who has background working at Public Accounting Firm in Corporate Finance division.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): due diligence, feasibility study, market research, budget control, analytical skills, Presentation Skills.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in alam sutera,Serpong.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.