- Manage the operational Department Finance & Accounting in implementing all SOP and actively improve SOP from time to time.
- Prepare financial report timely and accurately
- Prepare cash flow report
- Provide costing analysis, margin, and other financial data for tariff strategy
- Manage tax
- Experienced working at Public Accounting Firm preferred
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): basic accounting, cash flow operations, costing and pricing, reporting, good communication and interpersonal skills, Strong analytical skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Serpong.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.