- Responsible for defining and developing the strategies which underpin a company’s CSR objectives.
- Conduct research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organizations, and then implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities.
- Develop an effective CSR programme encompassing environment, workplace, community and marketplace issues that will deliver agreed CSR targets.
- Understand industry standards for measurement and establish CSR performance indicators to bring the organization in line.
- Engage internal stakeholders and establish a network of CSR Champions within the organization.
- Ensure effective communication methods are in place to communicate business ethics, CSR targets and performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Others or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa.
- Fluent communication skills in English and Bahasa.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Previous CSR experience within a corporate environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with business heads and department leaders.
- Has a good integrity, independent person, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and project skills.
- Good analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skill.
- Enjoy outdoor activities and willing to be placed at Buli (Halmahera).
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 07/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
DBS Bank Tower 21st Floor, Ciputra World 1, Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 3-5, Jakarta Selatan 12940