PT. ANTAM NiTERRA HALTIM
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) - Officer
- Responsible for defining and developing the strategies which underpin a company’s CSR objectives.
- Conduct research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organizations, and then implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities.
- Develop an effective CSR programme encompassing environment, workplace, community and marketplace issues that will deliver agreed CSR targets.
- Understand industry standards for measurement and establish CSR performance indicators to bring the organization in line.
- Engage internal stakeholders and establish a network of CSR Champions within the organization.
- Ensure effective communication methods are in place to communicate business ethics, CSR targets and performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Others or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa.
- Fluent communication skills in English and Bahasa.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Previous CSR experience within a corporate environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with business heads and department leaders.
- Has a good integrity, independent person, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and project skills.
- Good analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skill.
- Enjoy outdoor activities and willing to be placed at Buli (Halmahera).
- Full-Time position(s) available.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT. ANTAM NiTERRA HALTIM lihat lowongan|
PT. ANTAM NiTERRA HALTIM, is a joint venture multi national company with PT. Aneka Tambang Tbk. (ANTAM), Indonesia's largest state-owned companies in metallurgical. The Company business largest lateritic nickel ore zone investment to build a 300,000 tons NPI (nickel pig iron, nickel pig iron, nickel-iron alloy) smelting plant, and relying on the two sides in the region resource planning and construction of stainless steel smelters where the project addresses in North Maluku (North Maluku) Halmahera Timur (Haltim) Indonesia.