- FAMILI MITRA EKSELEN, PT
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- Planning, organizing, and coordinating strategic assessment center programs and projects
- Understanding client's needs and coordinating with client to fulfill their needs
- Mapping competencies based on client demand
- Participating in the design, preparation, and delivery of all the assessment process
- Conducting assessment center projects
- Preparing assessment report
- Developing and designing a competency-bases assessment tool and ensuring the assessment tool to stay up to date
- Master degree on Industrial & Organisational Psychology (Magister Profesi PIO)
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position or as Certified Assessor (Having Assessment Center Certification would be an advantage)
- Having knowledge in Assessment Center, Competency Assessment, Competency Management
- Having knowledge in scoring, reporting and interpretation of psychological tools
- Able to propose solutions and improvement
- Good in analytical thinking and problem solving skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, as well as ability to work well with people at all levels
- Proficient at Microsoft Office (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point).
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Timur
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Fame Consultant is a human resources consultant who assist our clients in recruitment, selection, development and consulting.
Our client, a leading retail and wholesale group of luxury lifestyle, is currently offering promising Carreer opportunity to dynamic individual who will impact our growing operation.
We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated professionals to be placed in the Bali Island region for the following position :