The Human Capital Employer Branding Manager works with Senior Manager Talent Acquisition in order to attract, engage, and hire the best candidates for Arya Group (Arya Noble Holding and its business unit). You’ll also develop and manage multimedia content including video, social media, career website.
As the lead of Employer Brand team you will be someone who stays abreast of the latest digital/social technologies and can leverage this knowledge to help Talent Acquisition teams in attracting and hiring the best candidates for Arya Noble.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Develop and drives the employment brand strategy ensuring alignment with the recruitment and overall business strategy and priorities for holding and its business units.
- Leverage our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to create effective, targeted marketing strategy by while still staying true to Arya Group culture.
- Development of social media as both a brand strategy and source channels
- Partnership with Universities and reputable institution in order to provide source channels and employee branding awarness
- Optimize our careers website, including localization efforts along with a strategy to help talent acquisition team.
- Partnering with talent acquisition team to develop sourcing strategies to meet current and future hiring needs.
- High interest in Human Capital, especially recruitment, willing to involve and learn new things within Human Capital
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Human Resource, Marketing, Communications, IT)
- 4+ years of experience in content management, experienced in recruitment/ human resources is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to write compelling story
- Experience writing, editing and managing a library of written and multimedia content
- Experience producing a diverse range of materials such as white papers, newsletters, presentations, educational materials, etc
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Only shortliested candidate will be notified.