- Develop and drives the employment brand strategy ensuring alignment with the recruitment and overall business strategy and priorities for holding and its business units.
- Leverage our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to create effective, targeted marketing strategy by while still staying true to Arya Group culture.
- Development of social media as both a brand strategy and source channels
- Partnership with Universities and reputable institution in order to provide source channels and employee branding awarness
- Optimize our careers website, including localization efforts along with a strategy to help talent acquisition team.
- Partnering with talent acquisition team to develop sourcing strategies to meet current and future hiring needs.
- High interest in Human Capital, especially recruitment, willing to involve and learn new things within Human Capital
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Human Resource, Marketing, Communications, IT)
- 4+ years of experience in content management, experienced in recruitment/ human resources is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to write compelling story
- Experience writing, editing and managing a library of written and multimedia content
- Experience producing a diverse range of materials such as white papers, newsletters, presentations, educational materials, etc
Review ( PT Arya Noble )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
mengembangkan skill, kantor bersih dan nyaman, work life balance seimbang.
secara keseluruhan jejang karir kurang jelas, kurang tunjangan dan training.
Advice to Management
Sebaiknya diberi pengantar perusahaan bagi pekerja yang magang maupun yang bekerja tetap sehingga rasa memiliki perusahaan makin terbentuk dan keinginan memajukan perusahaan.