Head Product Management and Development & Partnership
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Determines customers' product & services by analyzing by-segment market demand.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders, overall revenue model.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Monitoring & reporting functions off all product/ programs performance and activities.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 15 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Ktr PusatJl Rawa Bahagia I 12Grogol, Grogol PetamburanJakarta Barat 11450 DKI Jakarta