- As a Jurnalist, do some reportage and conduct the interview
- Craft it into strong written story. Journalist will also perform research-based writing as assigned
- As editor assistant, you will chase the source to write their story, ask for photos, etc.
- Applicant must be proficient in writing articles that cover travel and lifestyle and propose ways to pull together or link stories thematically and geographically to add depth to coverage of issues
- Maximum Age is 30 years old
- Requires an able writer of accessible, engaging, accurate copy who can produce quality content to deadline.
- Experience in Campus Press / Student Media is strongly desired
- Social Media and online media savvy
- Must show initiative, self-motivation and work well under pressure and/or in a fast paced environment
- Please describe your skill and knowledge
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia, another native language experience will be an advantage
- Must have strong curiosity for news, lifestyle, travel, understanding current events and knowledge of world geography
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Fresh graduates/entry level Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 07/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ruko Darmawangsa No 29, Jalan Darmawangsa VI, Jakarta Selatan