Job Description :
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and update of websites, app and social media
- Traffic tracking and reporting of websites performance
- Preparing promotional materials and displays
- Working closely with Web Designer, Sales Team and Product Team
- Report to Head of Sales and Marketing
- Maximum Age is 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Have great interest in Digital Marketing
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Understand E-Commerce flow and very good at coordination
- Must possess a solid understanding of the social media universe (YouTube, Flickers, Instagram, Facebook, Forums, Blog)
- Having a strong will to learn about product & service
- Hardworking, honest, high integrity, good performance, good interpersonal skill
- Proactive self starter person able to work under pressure
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having experience especially in Trour/Travel/luxury/hospitality.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Must be fluent with writing and speaking in English
- Full-Time position(s) available.