Job Descriptions :
- Developing and managing both offline and digital marketing campaigns, overseeing the social media strategy for the company, making improvements to the website, devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Responsible for communication strategy & knowing all about media plan or brand activation
- Advertising: identify ad manage relationships with key media publications
- Establish new partnership opportunities
- Design and implement promotions program
- Collaborate with design team to increase brand awareness of Company brand
- Execute and supervise marketing event such as press conference, exhibitions, media gathering and other
- To attend activities such as community gathering, workshop, school visits, etc.
- To travel throughout Jakarta and beyond to meet with clients as needed
- Attend events & Client gathering on behalf of Company
- Report to Head of Sales and Marketing
Job Requirements :
- Maximum Age is 32 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Journalism, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Holding minimum S1/BA in Marketing/Communications/PR/Journalism or other relevant field from a reputable University
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having experience in tour and travel business is a preferable.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Social Media platform
- Quick learner, responsible, reliable, capable of working under pressure with an object to achieve the given target
- Enjoy dealing with people, Fun & Caring
- Have Passion in Marketing Communication
- Communicative, attractive and outgoing personality
- Good proficiency in MS Office (MS Words, MS Excel & MS Power Point) and internet literate
- Team players, highly motivated, hardworking and committed
- Fluent in verbal and written communication both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Full-Time position(s) available.