The person hired for this position will be responsible for implementing, directing and coordinating all aspects of operations, from overarching hospitality philosophy to day-to-day staff management and guest relations.
• Oversee smooth functioning of all departments of the resort.
• Create environment for good team work and team spirit among all staff.
• Assist in all sales efforts defined by the Head Office.
• Implement all procedures defined by the Head Office.
• Report to Head Office on a regular basis via standardized processes and also by immediately raising any special issues.
• Conduct daily briefing meetings with all staff.
• Recruit (together with Head Office HR department), train and monitor and staff.
• Monitor and control resources.
• Ensure that all material is working in a correct, cost effective and timely manner.
• Produce regular reports as requested from the Head Office
• Oversee invoicing to customers, to the Head Office and others
• Oversee spending in all departments.
• Minimize cost at the same time making sure the service to customers is not negatively affected.
• Purchase materials and make sure of there is enough stock.
• Ensure that the equipment used is well maintained and serviced regularly.
• Reduce waste.
• Propose the types of equipment needed and how to make an optimal use of the resources.
Coordinate and schedule
• Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
• Enable good team spirit.
• Schedule daily briefing meetings with staff.
• Oversee scheduling of events defined by the Head Office.
• Schedule employee work hours.
Guest and Public Relations
• Be in close contact to the customers and make sure their needs are met and expectations exceeded.
• Communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government and others. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, by telephone or e-mail.
Tutup pada 09/November/2016