- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Law, preferably from reputable university
- Have deep understanding on Indonesian Law & Regulation, Leasing and Factoring transaction.
- Able to handle task with attention to detail
- Good communication, interpersonal skill, analytical and conceptual skill
- Fast learning, willing to share knowledge with colleague, willing to follow instructions carefully
2. Act as legal representative of the company in terms of legal dispute with external parties.
3. Perform screening of new/existing customers for matching against sanction lost and other relevant financial crime list and database.
4. Perform investigation related to company case to be used in providing legal opinion & solution.
5. Provide legal assistance to all department in the company including to draft, review, and translating documents.
6. Provide assistance to disputes and collection activities.
7. Responsible for all areas related to compliance matter comprehensively, including to provide advice and assistance on company project, policies, procedures, and documentation.
8. Identify compliance issue in the company to prevent company from breaking regulations.