- • Singapore's Outstanding Enterprise 2015
- • Learning and growth opportunities
- • Start ASAP
- Identifying business opportunities
- Developing sales strategies to penetrate the market for products & drive the growth of business
- Sales/Application of field process instruments
- Provide technical solution to customers
- Project sales management and submission of Sales Report
- Minimum Degree in Engineering
- Experience in Field Instrumentation, Pharma/F&B/Chemical industries
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamic AX ERP system is an added advantage
- Possess good interpersonal skills and capable of working effectively under own initiative and able to adapt to fast-paced, target driven work environment
- With good written and oral communication ability in English to liaise with associate
Interested candidates please apply online by clicking ‘ APPLY NOW’
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
WIKA is a global market leader in pressure, temperature and level measurement technology. Working together with our customers, we develop comprehensive solutions based on our high-quality measurement technology components, with the solutions ultimately being integrated in their business processes. We deliver 50 million quality products to over 100 countries every year. Worldwide, approximately 600 million WIKA measuring instruments are in use, with an annual turnover of approximately 800 million Euros.
Our top position in the world is based on different factors: as a family-run company with a rich tradition, founded in 1946, we can fall back on a large wealth of experience. At present we have an immense knowledge pool and strong capability with our 8,500 highly-qualified and motivated employees. Furthermore there is our consistent dedication to quality: In service and technology. More than 500 experienced sales experts ensure that our customers are individually and competently advised and looked after from the outset.