- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Knowledge in SAP Warehouse is a MUST
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Generating Master Production Schedules and Manufacturing Orders, forecasting inventory requirements,optimizing inventory levels in SAP system
- Work closely with Marketing, Merchandising, Operations and Finance Teams to plan and monitor inventory levels
- Review sales forecasts, customer demands, and schedule production
- Take part in the logistics planning and or contracting for raw materials and finished product
- Optimize inventory levels and working capital while supporting targeted customer service levels.
- Schedule and direct Production Planning Meetings and track production performance to schedule.
- Coordinate production material requirements with Merchandising / Operations teams to assure adequate inventory of raw materials and packaging components
- Analyze capacity and resource requirements and coordinate necessary adjustments
- Manage daily entering of incoming inventory including: finished goods, raw materials and packaging