- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Safety knowledge and awareness is a MUST
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Practice safe working techniques and re-enforce the safety policies, guidelines, and procedures as set out by the Company.
- Provide daily guidance and direction in EHS programs at the employee / supervisor level to ensure a common and effective approach.
- Responsible for assisting in the identification of possible losses; evaluating the risk in such loss exposure;developing and implementing a plan to correct or prevent a loss and audit the plan to ensure its effectiveness.
- Ensure that contractor personnel working on the property are in compliance with Avalon policies and safety requirements.
- Maintain and update as needed SOP’s for all safe work practices and equipment and utilize them in the day to day training.
- Provide advice, assist, and audit line management to ensure that effective EHS is implemented and working.
- Perform and contribute to the Site Training Plans by conducting employee orientations; emergency response training; and coordination of modular training programs for the Operation.
Tutup pada 09/November/2016