- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly
- Provide leadership development education
- Build solid cross-functional relationships
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets
- Assist with the development of strategic plans
- Supervise technical training for employee
- Conduct orientation sessions also create brochures and training materials