Recruitment & Training Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Medan.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly
- Provide leadership development education
- Build solid cross-functional relationships
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets
- Assist with the development of strategic plans
- Supervise technical training for employee
- Conduct orientation sessions also create brochures and training materials
|Lokasi||Medan, Sumatera Utara|
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
As Multinational Company, we pride ourself on honesty and fair play in all of our activities. A corporate culture is fostered which encourages people to develop, advance professionally and personally within the organization.
The essence of integrity is in actions, and not in words. It is vital to earn the trust of others in doing business that fulfills promises. A participative and dialogue process helps in developing a mutually appreciative and friendly working environment which is further supported by the development of people through training. Wholehearted efforts from all employees to excel in all fields and maintain discipline in terms of time will help in growth of the employees and the company.