Job Description :
- Selling the Instrument device specially medical or beauty device, visiting clients and providing technical support in order to achieve sales targets.
- Providing product consultation and training to customers, including after-sales services.
- Co-ordinating with team and suppliers to provide the good services to customers.
- Other duties assigned including weekly and monthly reports, sales forecasts and etc.
- Minimum Bachelor degree or higher in Pharmacy, IT, Medical Sciences / Device or any related field.
- At least 1 year work experience in sales and marketing and having experience selling Instrument device will be an added advantage.
- Well know about instrument device especially medical or beauty device.
- Good command of both spoken and written English skills.
- Good personality, enthusiastic, service-minded, optimistic, interpersonal and negotiation skill
- Computer literacy and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet
- Have driving license A and good driving.
PT KEMIKO INDONESIA is a foreign company, one of Chemico Group which the head office in Thailand and his other subsidiaries in Malaysia, Philippines ,Vietnam and etc. We are trading company for raw material for cosmetics and food ingredients, packaging and equipment In order to expand our business, we invite all professional to become one of our team.
CMC Group places the significant importance on building and development of employees' professionalism, enable them to effectively perform their jobs. CMC Group believes that "Employees are the most valuable resource" and truly the key to our company's future success. CMC Group is needing the competent persons who are energetic, capable and honest to join in our company. While working with us, we will educate, coach, delegate challenging work and continuously build the employees' ability and competency in order to promote their professionalism and also perform as a good and responsible person.