POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT
- General HR functions: recruitment, training, compensation, labor contract, IR, & dispute settlement.
- Report periodically regarding employee data, recruitment process and people development activities in accordance to work instructions.
- Ensure manpower need of each Department is fulfilled in accordance with time line and qualification requirement.
- Arrange and coordinate employee on-site training activities.
- Ensure personnel administration process is done in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Development and implementation of compensation & benefits strategies to include salary benchmarking, pension planning, benefits management, and annual compensation review exercises.
- Provide professional and succinct consultation on labor matters to all business unit heads and line managers.
- Advise and manage on a diverse range of strategic and operational issues which will include redundancy, complex disciplinary and grievance issues, employee tribunals and complex change management issues.
- Develop implements, enforces and monitors all human resources related policies and procedures, practices in compliance with Indonesian laws.
- Interpret, Administer, recommend and negotiate change the Company policies or Collective Labor Agreement.
- Development of salary budgeting programs and to perform the necessary job banding across the organization.
- Perform adequate job evaluations, costing and review and revise compensation & benefits policies and provide necessary feedback to senior management where necessary.
- Minimal Bachelor in Law, Business Management or Psychology
- Maximum 45 years old
- Minimum 7 years experience as HR manager. General Affairs & Office Management background is a must.
- Have extensive experience in handling industrial relation and labor, in compliance with updated Indonesian labor laws and implementation decrees
- Have Manufacturing background with about 300-500 HC minimum
- Have experience in Multinational Company
- Willing to be based in Mojokerto
Please apply within two weeks time with passport size photograph, resume, salary details current andexpected by clicking: “APPLY”
|Lokasi||Mojokerto, Jawa Timur|
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||POTENTIA HR CONSULTING, PT lihat lowongan|
Your Key to Talent Acquisition
Potentia is Indonesia's leading Headhunting & Executive Search firm, with a focus on Retained Executive Recruitment. Potentia HR consulting is a member of the Cornerstone International Group, with over 70 offices in five continents worldwide, Potentia has the strategy, global reach, to locate, vet and present to you talented candidates that would be a perfect fit for your firm. Please click on www.potentiahr.com for more information about our company
Our consultants bring with them over 25 years of global / Indonesia experience with demonstrated success in establishing HR Best Practices in multinational organizations. We are a member of the AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants) which means we comply with the highest standards of ethics and practices in executive search. We have been retained by our Client to recruit and select the following :
lowongan kerja rekomendasi