- General HR functions: recruitment, training, compensation, labor contract, IR, & dispute settlement.
- Report periodically regarding employee data, recruitment process and people development activities in accordance to work instructions.
- Ensure manpower need of each Department is fulfilled in accordance with time line and qualification requirement.
- Arrange and coordinate employee on-site training activities.
- Ensure personnel administration process is done in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Development and implementation of compensation & benefits strategies to include salary benchmarking, pension planning, benefits management, and annual compensation review exercises.
- Provide professional and succinct consultation on labor matters to all business unit heads and line managers.
- Advise and manage on a diverse range of strategic and operational issues which will include redundancy, complex disciplinary and grievance issues, employee tribunals and complex change management issues.
- Develop implements, enforces and monitors all human resources related policies and procedures, practices in compliance with Indonesian laws.
- Interpret, Administer, recommend and negotiate change the Company policies or Collective Labor Agreement.
- Development of salary budgeting programs and to perform the necessary job banding across the organization.
- Perform adequate job evaluations, costing and review and revise compensation & benefits policies and provide necessary feedback to senior management where necessary.
- Minimal Bachelor in Law, Business Management or Psychology
- Maximum 45 years old
- Minimum 7 years experience as HR manager. General Affairs & Office Management background is a must.
- Have extensive experience in handling industrial relation and labor, in compliance with updated Indonesian labor laws and implementation decrees
- Have Manufacturing background with about 300-500 HC minimum
- Have experience in Multinational Company
- Willing to be based in Mojokerto
Please apply within two weeks time with passport size photograph, resume, salary details current andexpected by clicking: “APPLY”