- Drive the intelligence development & production process within operation domain
- Understand the critical decisions need of management, and define the corresponding priority intelligence requirements
- Build, develop & maintain robust external networks & sources of data & information aligned with the company's key intelligence requirements
- Perform primary research as well as secondary research
- Analyze data & develop insight
- Provide all becessary support to intelligence teams such as training, project oversight & review, analysis, and access to external collection resources
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field & industries (Paper, manufacturing, oil & gas, or chemical)
- Business or operations analyst background
- Preferably a team leader, supervisor or manager
- Exposure to production and operations
- Proficient in using Ms Excel, Power Point
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sinarmas Land Plaza
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper. On any given day, our products find their way into the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world.Over the years, we have expanded our operations significantly through the acquisition and expansion of several of our pulp and paper mills. It’s our commitment to customer satisfaction that enables us to grow our share in paper sales worldwide and broaden our presence through offices in many countries. We believe ‘tradition and modernity go hand in hand’ which means we value long term relationships as part of our Eastern traditions, while we also are eager to embrace the modern values of innovation and efficiency.
Started in 1972 with Tjiwi Kimia producing caustic soda, now we run operations across Indonesia and China with an annual combined pulp, paper, packaging product and converting capacity of over 19 million tons per annum. Today, APP markets its products in more than 120 countries across six continents.