Based in Jakarta, the ideal candidate would be a highly motivated individual with excellent customer orientation and interpersonal skills who enjoys working closely with customers and sales organizations in Indonesia.
- Provide application training and application support to internal and external Customers
- Support users in the Operating & Clinic Room on the use of ZEISS medical equipment and provide first level technical support
- Provide technical sales assistance in presentations, configuration selections and refractive solutions
- Liaise with sales team for demonstrations, seminars, workshops and trainings on our equipments
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing plans for the region
- Diploma in Electronics / Biomedical Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- At least 2 years working experience, preferably in the Ophthalmology field
- Application-focused with excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus and excellent presentation skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Willing to travel frequently
We offer a highly competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience for this challenging position with excellent growth prospects for the ideal candidate.
Please send us your detailed resume in English stating full contact details, current and expected salary together with a recent photo through the link as below:
Please do not apply to the job by clicking on the APPLY NOW button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in ZEISS.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
ZEISS Southeast Asia
The ZEISS Group is an international leader in the fields of optics and optoelectronics that has contributed to technological progress for more than 160 years in the markets for industrial and research solutions, medical technology and consumer optics.
With a view to get closer to our customers in the Southeast Asian region, ZEISS started its Southeast Asia organization in 1990 with its Regional Headquarters in Singapore. Other direct sales and service operations include Malaysia and Thailand; with representative offices in Vietnam, Indonesia and the Philippines. This is further supplemented by a network of business partners spread across the region.
The Camera Lenses, cinemizer, Industrial Metrology, Medical Technology, Microscopy, Semiconductor Metrology Systems and Vision Care business groups of ZEISS have established operations in Southeast Asia.
With a quest for excellence and a commitment for continued improvement in the service to our customers, ZEISS is confident of being the choice partner for the customers we serve in the region.