Based in Jakarta, the ideal candidate would be a highly motivated individual with excellent customer orientation and interpersonal skills who enjoys working closely with customers and sales organizations in Indonesia.
- Provide application training and application support to internal and external Customers
- Support users in the Operating & Clinic Room on the use of ZEISS medical equipment and provide first level technical support
- Provide technical sales assistance in presentations, configuration selections and refractive solutions
- Liaise with sales team for demonstrations, seminars, workshops and trainings on our equipments
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing plans for the region
- Diploma in Electronics / Biomedical Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- At least 2 years working experience, preferably in the Ophthalmology field
- Application-focused with excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus and excellent presentation skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Willing to travel frequently
We offer a highly competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience for this challenging position with excellent growth prospects for the ideal candidate.
Please send us your detailed resume in English stating full contact details, current and expected salary together with a recent photo through the link as below:
Please do not apply to the job by clicking on the APPLY NOW button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in ZEISS.