- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least Min 4-6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have full knowledge in banking system, especially core banking (Core Banking T24).
- Has minimum experience of incharge Java (J2EE) projects and JBoss.
- Programming with Java J2EE (including JSP, Servlet) SQL language, Database design.
- Hands-on with Jboss/Weblogic/Tomcat, Jbase (optional), XML, Java Framework, Jasper Report.
- Good understanding and practice in Java / Java Enterprise Edition (knowledge in Java Connector Architecture and Java Management extension is definitely an advantage).
- Good in application: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Ibatis, etc.
- Experience in Develop Web Service.
- Experience in core banking application will be an advantage value.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Developing web-based Java application to support Core Banking System (T24).
- Enhance/Modify existing Java application.
- Development with Jbase in T24. Jbase training will be provided in house.