CENTRAL RETAIL INDONESIA, PT
Audit Inventory Warehouse
Job Scope and Responsibilities :
- Maintaining the accuracy of the computer data for the planning and forecasting groups
- Make sure inventory data are kept accurate by adjusting the computer inventory to whatever the physical count is and will be very hands on in every counting in the stores
- Counting all physical inventory, generating department audit reports, reconciling computer data with the physical counts taken and reporting on errors found
- Willing to work and coordinate with each department to suggest ways to reduce errors in inventory accuracy
- Performing inventory audits of paperwork and data entry at the receiving dock, each department transfer area and any areas needed
- Plants,Organize,and Implements Inventory Operations Procedures
- Reconsiliation and Stock Opname to All Branch
- Responsible for taking care all the work process using ERP System to maintain and do the reporting
- Audit outgoing product count to ensure order is complete and accounted for in the inventory system
- Audit incoming product to ensure paperwork matches delivered product and inventory is updated
- Perform inventory counts as required (including month-end and year-end inventory counts)
- Reconcile inventory counts to book balance and take corrective action as required.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field
- Strong English proficiency
- Good personality, friendly, calm, and having self controlled
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Have experience working with Department Store at least 2 years
"Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||CENTRAL RETAIL INDONESIA, PT lihat lowongan|
In 1927, 22-years-old Nitiang or Tiang Chirathivat, traversed the sea from Hainan in the Mainland China to settle down in Siam. He married Khun Whan and had the first child, Hokseng. In that days no one could imagine that the little family would turn a new page of Thai merchant history.
The business family began as a tiny retail outlet in Thonburi area, Bangkok until now growing up to Central Retail Corporation Ltd.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
• We are a Leading & Global Awarded Department Store from Thailand. • Central Department Store is owned by Central Group from Thailand. • We have branches in Thailand, Europe and China. • We continually expand our Business in Thailand and other country in the Region. • We would like to invite you to join our team in Indonesia