- Facilitates the improvement of safety performance in the business unit by following and monitoring the implementation of unit safety policy, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Provides expertise and support to the business unit on matters affecting safety.Performs safety inspections/ audits to verify compliance and identify deviations and uncontrolled risks affecting safety
- Operates the accident & near miss incident investigation process, completes or verifies accident and investigation reports in co-operation with line management and technical specialists
- Supports line management and technical specialists in defining and implementing corrective and preventive actions from audits and investigation findings
- Monitors the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions
- Monitors safety auditing process and regular workplace visits under the direction off the unit Safety Manager
- Assists line management in workplace safety audits
- Shares safety related information throughout the business unit, including investigation outcomes and best practices
- Supports and contributes to the activities of the safety committee in their unit
- Interacts with external stakeholders (i.e. clients and authorities) in matters affecting safety, under direction from the Safety manager
- Develops and maintains his/her own competences as safety specialist in co-operation with Safety manager
- Supports the development of safety competences of others
- Uses the Employee survey results as a source of information for improvement of safety
- Age less than 30 years old
- University Graduate/Diploma from any major
- Having similar experience as Safety Officer with 2-3 years working experience
- Good communication skill, for both written and oral English
- Have a pleasant personality, competence with using common Microsoft Office
- Capability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience in delivering Safety Training
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life...
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
KONE is one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. The company has been committed to understanding the needs of its customers for the past century, providing industry-leading elevators, escalators and automatic building doors as well as innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance.
The company’s objective is to offer the best People Flow™ experience by developing and delivering solutions that enable people to move smoothly, safely, comfortably and without waiting in buildings in an increasingly urbanizing environment. In 2011, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 5.2 billion and on average 35,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd in Finland.