Yasulor Indonesia PT
Internal Control Manager
- Make sure of the proper implementation of the Internal Control framework defined by General Management to strengthen the processes efficiency and prevent risks to which Country / Entity is exposed, thus contributing to healthy business development.
- Raise managers’ awareness to Internal Control fundamental principles;
- Assist managers in formalizing procedures;
- Assess right application of procedures and quality of controls.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in Audit Firm
- Good accounting standard: Group and local standard
- Rigor & method
- Critical mind-proactively
- Listening and dialogue capacities with all functions
- Teamwork capacity, coordination of project and change management
- Knowledge of the main IT systems used by the Group (SAP)
- Experience(s) in Finance / Controlling in Business Unit, Entity or Factory
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang.
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Yasulor Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
The L’OREAL story begins in 1907 when a young French chemist invented the first hair colorant. Success was immediate and since then L’OREAL has gone from strength to strength. Through over a century of experience in the beauty industry, L’Oréal Group is the world’s leading beauty company with consolidated sales of € 22.53 billion in 2014. With a total work force of 78,600 employees worldwide, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries through a diverse portfolio of 32 international brands. As beauty industry’s biggest investor in research and innovation, L’Oréal continues to provide innovations and added values in its products. In 2013, L’Oréal dedicated € 857 million or 3.7% of sales to cosmetic and dermatological research through its 23 research centers and 16 evaluation centers across the world operated by its 4009 research staff from 60 different nationalities filing 501 patents in 2014.
In Indonesia, L’Oréal has been present since 1979 and is now operating through two entities: PT L’Oréal Indonesia, which handles marketing and distribution activities, and PT Yasulor Indonesia, which focuses on manufacturing operations. L’Oréal brands in Indonesia comprise of: L’Oréal Professionnel; Kerastase Paris; Matrix; L’Oréal Paris; Maybelline New York; Garnier; Lancôme; Shu Uemura; Yves Saint Laurent; Kiehl’s; perfumery which includes Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, and Viktor & Rolf; and The Body Shop which is distributed by PT Monica Hijau Lestari.
About L’OREAL Manufacturing Indonesia
PT Yasulor Indonesia - L’Oréal Manufacturing Indonesia is part of L’Oréal Group world’s leading beauty company. In Indonesia, L’Oréal Manufacturing Indonesia has been presents since 1985. Our new plant inaugurated in 2012 and moved from Ciracas, East Jakarta to Jababeka Industrial Complex, Cikarang, West Java.
L’Oréal Manufacturing Indonesia focus in producing L’Oréal consumer products skin care and hair care products comprises of: L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline and L’Oréal Professionnel to cater domestic and South East Asian market. L’Oréal Manufacturing Indonesia is also a great human adventure. Our teams share the same culture around a constant quest for innovation, a taste for excellence, a passion for talent and diversity and a sense of openness to the world.
In regards to quality, safety and social environmental sustainability is the fundamental key of our daily operations which maintained with highest standards to bring benefits to all of our consumers, employees, suppliers, partners and communities.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- Jaya Obayashi PT
- eBdesk Teknologi
Yasulor Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 04 November 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Selain gaji yang ditawarkan, saya merasa bahwa benefit yang ditawarkan pun bisa dibilang cukup baik. Contohnya adalah tunjangan jaminan kesehatan yang cukup terjamin.
- Saya rasa manajer kurang peka dan menghargai lagi hasil kerja keras karyawannya. Sebaiknnya manajer lebih bisa bersifat apresiatif pada karyawanya agar semangat kerja nya terus meningkat.