Senior Safety Officer
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of SHE awareness and Implementing Company’s SHE procedure throughout all facets of the operation at every level
- Heads initiatives, audits, inspections and investigations concerning work safety, with particular emphasis on rules and regulations concerning emergency preparedness.
- Assists the management in ensuring that the safety, health and environmental (SHE) work in the rig unit comply with the applicable Company’s SHE rules and regulations.
- Conversant with related SHE regulation, quality, safety and environment management principles.
- Age 35 – 55 years old
- University degree or equivalent, with minimum 5 years experiences as a Safety Officer in Exploration area or in related field above.
- Fluent English skill, both written and spoken
- Have ability to work in team, pro active, highly motivated, hard worker, excellence communicating and able to work under pressure
Tutup pada 09/November/2016