Job Highlights :
- Experience in power plant boiler cycle chemistry
- Education at least B3 or Bachelor chemistry or chemical engineering
- Written and verbal command of English
- Implement and maintain technically correct water treatment program in power plant boiler, cooling and pretreatment systems based on industry standards and ZI-TECHASIA advanced programming and modeling relative to site-specific chemistry.
- Develop and communicate technically correct and advanced recommendations on continuous basis.
- Visit customer at frequency established with each client.
- Carry out routine water analyses on systems being treated & include technically correct recommendations.
- Check operation of chemical feed equipment & calibrate & maintain as required.
- Check operation of auto monitoring & control equipment & calibrate & maintain as required.
- Learn and understand key features and benefits of products and programs offered.
- Maintain internal reporting as required by direct department manager.
- Provide professional verbal and written correspondence to clients and business colleagues.
Minimum Requirements of Applicants :
- Prefer 25 – 30 years of age.
- Demonstrated successful track record of at least 5 years industrial laboratory industrial chemical, water treatment and/or maintenance activities, particularly cycle chemistry applicable to power plant applications.
- University qualifications in chemistry or chemical engineering sciences preferred.
- Excellent command in written and verbal English.
- Computer literacy minimum MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook/Windows Mail.
- Results and detail oriented, with strong analytical skill.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, able to work independently or part of a team, able to work under pressure.
An attractive results-orientated remuneration package, commensurable with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates. If you think you are the right person to join our success, please send your English application
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Job Function :
- Engineering/ Chemical Industrial
- Engineering/ Maintenance/Technician
- Engineering/ Manufacturing & Production