Based in several areas in Indonesia (Bandung / Medan / Sulawesi / Palembang / Surabaya), the ideal candidate would be a highly motivated individual with excellent customer orientation and interpersonal skills who enjoys working closely with customers.
- Responsible for promotional and marketing activities for ZEISS Surgical Products (consumables and medical equipments)
- Conduct product presentations and trainings to customers
- Support users in the operating theatre on the use of ZEISS equipments and provide first level technical support for doctors
- Liaise effectively with team members, distributors and support staff for quality product demonstrations, trainings, seminars and workshops
- Regular visits to existing and prospective customers independently, and with distributors to build strong relationships
- Diploma / Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Biology or any related fields
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a marketing environment in medical equipment industry
- Experienced in visiting operation theatre and comfortable in discussions with doctors
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus and excellent presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Willing to travel frequently
- Working areas available: Bandung / Medan / Sulawesi / Palembang / Surabaya
We offer a highly competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience for this challenging position with excellent growth prospects for the ideal candidate.
Please send us your detailed resume in English stating full contact details, current and expected salary together with a recent photo through HERE or the link as below:
Please do not apply to the job by clicking on the APPLY NOW button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in ZEISS.
ZEISS, a world leader in Optics & Engineering since 1846 is now entering an exciting new era in its history.
In line with our growth, we are now seeking an experienced and customer-oriented candidate for our Medical Business Group in Indonesia.