- Directs and coordinates the daily activities of the accounting staff to quickly and accurately record the revenues, expenditures, assets, and liabilities of the Authority.
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting, cash flow management, budgeting and tax planning in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting team (including, but not limited to, cash, reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.
- Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent from reputable university
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the same position and preferably experience in an audit company or manufacture
- Having good knowledge in accounting and familiar with indonesian tax regulation
- Strong and effective communication skills in english, both verbal and written
- High accuracy, excellent administration skills, initiative, self-disclipline, result oriented, and able to work under pressure to deliver timely and accurate result
- Computer literate, preferably familiar with ERP Software
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
Review ( PT Namasindo Plas )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Hampir tidak ada sama sekali pengawasan yang dilakukan oleh atasan, sehingga kerja pun bisa dikerjakan dengan lebih santai tanpa ada paksaan/tekanan.
Manajemen perusahaaan belum terorganisir dengan baik sehingga peninjauan ulang masih dibutuhkan di sini. Kualitas produksi pun sudah cukup baik, hanya masih kurang diperhatikan keamanannya saja.