As a member of our Core Audit Team, you will:
- Examine financial and accounting records, other documents, and tangible items such as plant and equipment or watching certain processes or procedures being performed.
- Ask a range of questions from formal written questions to informal oral questions of a range of individuals at the organization.
- Obtain written confirmations of a certain matters; for example, clarify with debtor to confirm the amount of their debt with the organization, etc.
- Test some of the organization's internal controls.
- Make judgments on significant estimates or assumptions that management made when they prepared the financial report.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy.
- Has 2 – 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field (external audit)
- Sound English report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Willing to travel, possibly to remote areas.
- Having a professional certification (e.g. CPA) is an advantage
- Able to demonstrate project management skills
Tutup pada 09/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Plaza 89, Karet Kuningan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia