Job Description : Provide both clerical and administrative support, prepare correspondence and filling documents, organize schedule of appointments and meetings with internal and external parties, travel arrangement and support others CEO activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skill, having knowledge in ms. office, filling, internet and other administration system.
- Fresh graduate are welcome.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.