Finance Controller responsible to manage local group reporting and statutory reporting for three (3) legal entities on a monthly basis during month end, year-end closing, and during External Auditor Statutory Audit.
- Handle on-time submission of Group Accounting Reporting (TOPAS), ensuring high quality reporting is maintained.
- Review Accruals, Provisions, GR/IR (Good Receipt/Invoice Receipt) and Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis to avoid long outstanding Balance Sheet items
- Supervise all accounting operations including General Accounting (GA), Fixed Asset, and OTC (Order to Cash).
- Coordinating with shared service centers in Manila.
- Oversees preparation group reporting package TOPAS with Manila SSC.
- Ensures adherence to Henkel Corporate Standard for Accounting (CSA) and local requirements.
- Interface to other functional units with respect to accounting implications.
- Oversees company governance and local regulatory requirements procedures (e.g. board resolutions, IRAS, ACRA compliance, AGM etc.).
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting is a must.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures is a must.
- Hands on with day-to-day accounting postings, preparation of journal vouchers, and month end closing is a must.
- Experience with statutory financial statements is a must.
- Familiar dealing with External Auditors is a must.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel skills is a must.
- Good English Communication skills is a must.
- Able to work under minimal supervision is a must.
- Advantage if have CPA/CA/ACCA qualification.
- Advantage if have experience in tax, cash flow projection, and regulatory requirements.
- Advantage if familiar with SAP systems.
- Advantage if familiar working with Shared Service environment.
- Prefer minimum three (3) years’ experience in accounting and finance, with proven working experience as an Accounting Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Controller or other similar Finance/Accounting roles.