Ahlers Thoeng Indonesia PT
Business Development Manager for the Machinery & Projects Division
Job Function & Description
As the Business Development Manager for the Corporate Machinery & Projects Division of PT. Ahlers Thoeng Indonesia, your main goal is to focus on developing an active portfolio of customers in this specific industry.
You must be focusing on increasing Ahlers brand awareness and bringing in new strategic customers.
You are requested to use your knowledge and expertise in Sales to increase the overall performances of the Machinery & Projects Division, profit-wise (gross margin) and quality-wise (selected customers in phase with Ahlers M&P Strategy).
- In charge of developing new strategic accounts for Ahlers (based on PT. Ahlers Thoeng Indonesia's strategic objectives/customers & Ahlers Strategy) with a strong focus on Machineries, Power Generation, Steel, Infrastructure Cargo, Oil & Gas, Mining parcels & projects.
- In charge of promoting Ahlers Indonesia branding and knowledge within the Ahlers Group and Ahlers Network of Partners/Agents.
- In charge of promoting Ahlers Group’ Machinery & Projects image, reputation and increase the exposure of the Company within the freight-forwarding and the logistics decision-makers communities in Indonesia, by attending industry's gatherings, exhibitions and trade fairs.
- Manage & develop acquired customers.
- Insure proper follow-up sales leads with prospects, agents and overseas Ahlers offices.
- Plan, execute and report sales visits and it results to Ahlers M&P Division Manager.
- Be responsible for shipments, when problems occurring and resulting in change of routing, price, transit time.
- Maintain budget and customer lists updated on a monthly basis for review by the Management
- Achieve a target of IDR 50 jt per month (Gross Margin) and prospection efforts to be quantified at a pace of 3 new prospects & 1 new customer a month.
- Achievements to be measured on a monthly basis and part of your yearly professional evaluation
- Identifying new prospects & secure new business opportunities in the Power Generation, Infrastructure Projects, Steel, Oil & Gas (onshore & offshore), heavy & mining Industries.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Senior Sales or Business Development in a logistic project company
- Sales Target Oriented, familiar with incentive-based remuneration system
- Bachelor / Master degree in any discipline.
- Fluent in English and willing to work under pressure.
- Office location is in Mangga Dua, North Jakarta.
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
|Perusahaan||Ahlers Thoeng Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Ahlers Thoeng is a joint-venture between Ahlers Asia Pte Ltd and the Indonesian company PT Bruno Phala Internasional, fully licensed for international freight forwarding services in all of Indonesia. The quality and reliability of services, a well-organised logistic system and the ability to flexibly respond to the requirements of the shippers and overseas receivers have won the company its reputation of being one of the leading forwarders on the island of Java.
For more than 100 years, Ahlers has been helping clients with logistics and maritime services all over the world.
With 900 employees in 35 offices on 3 continents we can provide experienced logistics experts all around the world. We offer services in five areas: international forwarding, maritime services, project logistics, agency work and warehousing/value added services.Ahlers has reinvented itself many times over. Today, we introduce “Ahlers 4.0”: the next generation of logistics and supply chain optimisation.
Our mission and vision
“What can we do for you today”? At Ahlers, this is the one question we ask ourselves every day. A simple and powerful message that embodies the organisation we want to be. Putting the customer first is our credo and offering the best solutions in international logistics is our ambition. This is what sets us apart from the competition.
The four pillars of our mission and vision are:
- We are specialised: no company can be good at everything so we aim at being great in what we specialise in: chemicals, tobacco , projects & machinery and supply chain optimisation.
- We share our customer’s drive: we share our customer’s journey, we are truly supportive and we are willing to learn from each other.
- We are agile: we are professionals with an open and creative mind. We will draw from our experiences in many fields and bring them together in new and dedicated solutions.
- We are fearless: we are concerned about meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs. We will tackle every challenge in an efficient and effective way and we will do whatever it takes to resolve those needs.
Our employees are best described through three simple statements: passionate about the customer and the business, hands-on and professional.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our view on personal development and careers Working at Ahlers is a challenging experience. We match talent and commitment with career opportunities and success. We encourage our people to explore and grow their talents in different settings and projects, inviting them to taste various functions and even geographies. We don’t focus on fancy titles and complex hierarchy. Instead, we prefer self-management, agility and teamwork. Working at Ahlers may sound exciting and promising - and it really is. But your career is not the only thing you care about. We just want you to know that we care as much about a good work life balance as you do. We are always on the lookout for talents! Interested in the Ahlers way of working? What are you waiting for? Have a look at our current vacancies or simply send us an application letter along with your resume. We will get in touch soon!
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Ahlers Thoeng Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 11 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Lokasi kantor strategis sehingga mudah dijangkau oleh sebagian besar karyawan. Fasilitas di dalam kantor juga sudah cukup nyaman dan menyenangkan.
- Menurut saya tidak fair jika gaji dipotong karena keterlambatan masuk jam kerja, karena jalanan Jakarta sering macet. Perusahaan perlu menimbang kembali hal ini.