As the Business Development Manager for the Corporate Machinery & Projects Division of PT. Ahlers Thoeng Indonesia, your main goal is to focus on developing an active portfolio of customers in this specific industry.
You must be focusing on increasing Ahlers brand awareness and bringing in new strategic customers.
You are requested to use your knowledge and expertise in Sales to increase the overall performances of the Machinery & Projects Division, profit-wise (gross margin) and quality-wise (selected customers in phase with Ahlers M&P Strategy).
- In charge of developing new strategic accounts for Ahlers (based on PT. Ahlers Thoeng Indonesia's strategic objectives/customers & Ahlers Strategy) with a strong focus on Machineries, Power Generation, Steel, Infrastructure Cargo, Oil & Gas, Mining parcels & projects.
- In charge of promoting Ahlers Indonesia branding and knowledge within the Ahlers Group and Ahlers Network of Partners/Agents.
- In charge of promoting Ahlers Group’ Machinery & Projects image, reputation and increase the exposure of the Company within the freight-forwarding and the logistics decision-makers communities in Indonesia, by attending industry's gatherings, exhibitions and trade fairs.
- Manage & develop acquired customers.
- Insure proper follow-up sales leads with prospects, agents and overseas Ahlers offices.
- Plan, execute and report sales visits and it results to Ahlers M&P Division Manager.
- Be responsible for shipments, when problems occurring and resulting in change of routing, price, transit time.
- Maintain budget and customer lists updated on a monthly basis for review by the Management
- Achieve a target of IDR 50 jt per month (Gross Margin) and prospection efforts to be quantified at a pace of 3 new prospects & 1 new customer a month.
- Achievements to be measured on a monthly basis and part of your yearly professional evaluation
- Identifying new prospects & secure new business opportunities in the Power Generation, Infrastructure Projects, Steel, Oil & Gas (onshore & offshore), heavy & mining Industries.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Senior Sales or Business Development in a logistic project company
- Sales Target Oriented, familiar with incentive-based remuneration system
- Bachelor / Master degree in any discipline.
- Fluent in English and willing to work under pressure.
- Office location is in Mangga Dua, North Jakarta.