- Manage the financial day-to-day accounting and financial reporting function.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures
- Responsible for payment advise to vendors, payment process and invoicing
- Ensure accounting and finance operations run smoothly and drive process improvements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the finance and accounting, preferably has working experience in foreign start up company.
- Firm with high integrity.
- Results driven attitude that allows you to power through tasks at a lightning speed
- Highly analytical mind and not afraid to dive deep into the details and solve problems
- Possess strong accounting acumen and are energetic about continuous improvement
- Excellent communication both written and spoken in English.
- Full-Time position(s) available.