To define and manage Arnott’s Indo vendors (Raw Material, Packaging Material, Co-Packers and third party warehouse) to comply with Campbell Arnott’s requirement.
- Drive suppliers improvement by creating progressive audit plans that challenge all suppliers to deliver continuous improvements in the areas of food safety and quality.
- Managed assessment / review of current/existing vendor and materials in regular basis.
- Create and maintain an extensive people network (internally and externally) with key stakeholders across groups to align on business priorities and core compliance requirements.
- Perform suppier audit exsting supplier and new supplier approval process in accordance with vendor management program, retain and tracked supplier record, following up CARs of supplier audit closure and perform regular vendor risks assessment.
- Escalate in case of on going quality issue, bad supplier or uncooperative supplier.
- In certain case, he/she need to established supplier development, follow up corrective action and results of those process.
- He/she will resnponsible to follow up with procurement/supplier on Regional’s enquiries for Steton updates or audit arrangement, and update Steton whenever necessary.
- Work to resolve supplier technical issues in a timely manner to ensure continuity of supply
- Managing raw materials & packaging materials acceptance, inspection/ testing and monitoring program as well.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, majoring Food Technology/ Nutrition.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good business acumen, good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to represent Campbell’s organization at internal or external forum and can take a role in business or functional forums.
- People management, ability to manage people through a cross functional coordination and proficient in people coaching/mentoring.
- Demonstrate excellent ability to manage multiple activities, allocating time and resources accordingly.
- Knowledgeable of supplier quality management methods and quality system requirements
- Possesses an understanding on manufacturing, engineering and quality operation.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Haji Wahab Affan.
- Contract and Temporary position(s) available.