- Bachelor degree majoring in Information Technology. A lower degree in combination of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the bachelor degree.
- Candidate should have minimum 2 - 3 years experience in development of information system using ASP.NET programming language for both web based and desktop environment.
- Knowledge in Telerik Kendo and Entity Framework.
- Understand the concept of dependency injection and versioning (ex: GIT).
- Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or Oracle Database and Reporting Service would be an advantage.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skill.
- Have high commitment to meet project's target and dateline.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- English language skills, evidenced by a certificate / record TOEFL 450 or IELTS 6.0 (test max 2 years).
- To lead and coordinate the activities of further improvement and development of major systems, according to a predetermined schedule, as well as reviewing and testing the resulting code of the program.
- Conduct regular evaluation of the activities of maintenance and major systems development.
- Create and / or revise the documents associated with each phase of development.