- Manage revenue growth and set targets for the team in accordance with the target company
- Develop strategic account, business plan by forecasting, build good relationship with customers and developing long term relationship with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Negotiations with customers, review and provide feedback on sales contract and other related
- Working on after sales support services and providing technical back up as required
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train prospecting process.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train lead qualification process.
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to HR staffing guidelines.
- Train new salespeople to ensure success.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Train and ensure adherence to sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/management/marketing/economic majors preferred.
- Three to five years in a managerial role; within industry preferred.
- Understanding about construction/architect/engineer and autoCAD would be a plus
- Strong intrapersonal skills, great conceptual thinking and customer oriented
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
As one of the largest software distributors in Asia with the motto "Design Technology Leader" Applicad Co., Ltd.. expand its business in Indonesia with PT Indonesian Applicad name. As a one stop solution for the software industry in the fields of Mechanical, Engineering, Architecture, Construction, PT Indonesia Applicad seeks to meet the needs and demands of software in Indonesia is getting bigger. PT Indonesia Applicad needs immediate candidates with the following specifications