- To receive and manage any customer inquiries (request of information, consultation, complaints and service quality) related to Mercedes-Benz product in proper way and prompt response and coordinate it with the respective department in MB Indonesia.
- To consolidate and supervise the activity of Customer Care Officer at the Dealership.
- To manage Customer Contact Center for any service campaign/recall and market survey.
- To consolidate the Deposit of Dealer’s Goodwill, MPC Goodwill and utilization.
- To consolidate the activity of Service Card Portal and manage the ISP Cards to Dealers.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Good knowledge on Mercedes-Benz product.
- Excellent English and Indonesian correspondence skills both written and spoken.
- Computer literate; MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer oriented.