- Implement daily working schedule of Purchasing Staff.
- Monitor and direct staff work activities at Purchasing.
- Check daily purchase summary and store report that is prepared by the Receiving & Store Clerk.
- Follow up on Purchase Requests and contact suppliers prior to negotiations.
- Ensure open and effective communication between team members
- Experience for the same position or the equivalent in Jakarta Hospitality industry
- Pre-opening experience for 3,4 or 5 stars in Jakarta hotel is a plus point
- Proficiency in Bahasa and English (verbal & written), multi lingual is a plus
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours and schedules
- Must be able to endure physically long periods of standing
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills and be able to motivate Service Professionals through difficult points within the operation
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by guests and members
*Enjoy an competitive salary and benefit and the opportunity for growth.