Chitatex Peni PT
- • A strategic position which can influence the future direction
- • Top-tier domestic and foreign clients as buyers and tenants.
- • Inside the Central Business District area
- Perform the administration of procurement process & reporting procurement weekly and monthly , study comparison to the approved budget.
- Conduct periodic inspections of the property and tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property.
- Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy. Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence and file notes.
- Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing the new tenant with an introduction letter regarding emergency contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and maintenance request procedures.
- Become proficient with the Building Engines property management software. Coordinate entry of all property information into the software program and establish reporting protocols for maintenance requests, preventative maintenance, vendor and tenant Certificates of Insurance and key lease date tracking. Monitor all key dates and reporting within the Building Engines system.
- Establishment of Property Management Plan, Preventive Maintenance Policies and Procedures and Property Operations Manual. This include a proper check list of maintenance activity to be performed on schedule base on approved Annual Maintenance Program that described in daily, weekly, monthly activity. Not limited to concern over energy saving and ultimate performance of the Building Equipment and Utility that support operational.
- Provide all report as necessarily required by Employer (monthly and annual report) over all issues within the Property Management such as Engineering, Tenant Relationship, Security, Housekeeping, General Affair, Finance Accounting, Inventory Stock Control, other services e.g Sanitary, Pest & Rodent Control etc.
- Conduct inspection outside office hour to ensure that all procedures has been performed properly by all division.
- Perform exceptional communication and organizational skills; detail oriented and accurate especially with numbers; having particular customer service experience ; ability to work under pressure; selfmotivated and selfdirected; ability to assert oneself; exemplary time management skills ability to work with staff in solving problems and ability to take direction and function as part of a team.
- Establish a Safety Committee with Tenants and Ensure all division related to Emergency Respond Team has fully understanding and therefore ready at any time to proceed emergency procedure and take necessary action during emergency.
- Prepare, memos, faxes, email, maintain files, prepare expense reports and other administrative forms.
- Maintain office clerical, filing and record keeping systems.
- Coordinate production and ordering of signs, tenant identification,etc.
- Assist in the production of monthly and annual reports.
- Assist in preparation of transaction related documents.
- Maintain contact and other databases for company.
- Aid in the production of departmental reports (e.g. business plans, financial statements, RFPs).
- Maintain adequate inventory of all office supplies and contact all vendors when maintenance is required on general office equipment.
- Coordinate regular inventories of all business property.
- Contractor coordination.
- Coordinate tenant movings.
- Obtain estimates/bids for repairs at the property. Generate and track Service Orders, approvals and distribution.
- Sort, code and ensure accuracy and compliance with contracts of all property related invoices.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, on-site & off-site meetings and conference calls.
- Collect and organize all property information in a format for quick reference.
- Detailed verification of all invoice amounts and information with approved Service Orders or Contracts.
- Ensure proper property coding on invoices.
- Investigate cost reduction opportunities.
- Maximum age 40 years old.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil / Electrical / Construction / Structural or equivalent.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Construction from reputable industry.
- At least 5 years experiences in procurement/ purchasing at property/developer, handling various engineering material procurement.
- Good communication skills & interpersonal skills Proficient in English, Mandarin is an advantage.
- Skills: Negotiation, Vendor Management, Computer Ms. Office (Excel Advanced).
- Additional Skill: SAP (Advanced).
- Good self-motivation, honest, initiative, strong analytical thinking and able to work as a team, High integrity, target-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, problem solving, initiative, honest and hard working.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Chitatex Peni PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
We are the owner and building management company for several high rise office building at Jakarta CBD area: Menara Standard Chartered, Menara Bank Danamon and PHE Tower. We are currently seeking for a highly motivated individuals to join our team as we strive to be the best high rise developer in Jakarta.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
OUR HISTORY RDTX Group is a leading listed property developer, landlord, and operator of high quality real estate in Indonesia. Originally founded as a textile company n 1980, in 2002 it listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange where it trades today in the real estate sector. Its core portfolio consists of attractive commercial properties including Grade A office buildings and industrial warehouse estates, supplemented by selected investments in desirable luxury residence properties. A developer that both builds and manages many of its owned properties, RDTX Group has cultivated a deep understanding of how to design, construct and manage properties to optimally match customer needs. Its properties are marked by an emphasis on quality construction and management, together with strategic access and attractive, functional design. In addition, RDTX Group brings a unique ownership mentality and long-term vision to all its endeavors: an emphasis on building enduring properties and operating with care to preserve long-term value a difference in approach that can tangibly be felt across all our properties. As such, its high quality property holdings are highly sought after, attracting top-tier domestic and foreign clients as buyers and tenants. VISION TO BE THE PREMIER REAL ESTATE COMPANY IN INDONESIA AND THE PREFERRED CHOICE OF CUSTOMERS IN INDONESIA LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY PROPERTIES. MISSION TO ACHIEVE THE VISION BY DESIGNING, BUILDING, LEASING OR MANAGING HIGH QUALITY COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS; TO SUPPORT BUYERS AND TENANTS BY PROVIDING GOOD QUALITY PROPERTIES FOR SALE OR LEASE THAT CAN HOUSE THEIR ACTIVITIES; TO DEVELOP OUR EMPLOYEES AND THE SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES, THUS CONTRIBUTING TO BUILDING UP THE ECONOMY AND NATION.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Chitatex Peni PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 21 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Atasan sangat baik terhadap rekan kerjanya. Beliau selalu memperhatikan para karyawannya terlebih ketika ada keluh kesah dalam hal pekerjaan. Kebijakan yang diambil pun cukup baik.
- Kualitas produksi masih kurang dan dirasa perlu adanya peningkatan. Sistem manajemen kerja juga masih harus dibenahi dengan lebih baik agar pergerakan perusahaan bisa menjadi lebih baik.