- Execute day to day activities of Recruitment, Prepare and create reports related to Recruitment, Selection Assessment activities.
- Build candidate database for critical positions.
- Maintain database and keep the database update
- Maintain Communicate with the other Department to ensure whether the position and job title exist on Manpower plan
- Maintain relationship to University or Highschool.
- Responsible for campus hiring and Job fair.
- Giving initiatives and recruitment strategies and support his or her department in fulfilling man power need of company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent knowledge in mass recruitment and staffing
- Preferably having experience working in headhunter or executive search
- Have positive attitude, independent, self driven, self-motivated, and good coordination skill.
- Able to work under pressure and fast-changing environment.