- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree majoring Business Administration from any reputable University
- Having minimal 7 years working experience as a Sales Operation Manager in Automotive Industry (Dealership)
- Experiencing manage at least 10 branches.
- Having good knowledge in sales, finance, business and operational planning, distribution, sales management and people performance and key account management
- Good communication and negotiation skills, presentation with excellent service attitude and able to work as a team
- Fluent in English, both written and speaking
- Responsible for branch’s business 3S (Sales Service & Spare parts).
- Responsible for the achievement of Business Plan in sales volume and profit of branches.
- Achievement of Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) & Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) score of branches.
- Sales productivity achievement in line with set target and budget and to ensure operational plan is developed, submitted and executed on time
- Monitoring execution of Sales Work objectives for all areas/region.
- Devise a monthly sales program (including salesman incentive), work closely with Marketing
- Look after branch organization/ people
- To make sure ALL Sales Operation is comply with company's SOP & Policy
- To set and manage Man Power Planning + its facilities + set Sales Incentives program