- Direct and manage project sales from beginning to end
- Create and executes project work plan and revise as appropriate to change need and requirement
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsible
- Constantly monitor and manage project change to achive project goals
- Delegate certain task and responsible to appropriate individual
- Plan and schedule project duration, and periodically evaluate actual progree
Job Requirements :
- At least Bachelor at any field
- At least 3 years applicable experience in project sales (furniture market is a plus)
- Have excellent skill in planning and execution of the target
- Have excellent in regulations, code and standard applicable to all work
- Having a communication skill and high analytical skill
- Able to work independently as well as team
- Location : Daan Mogot - Jakarta Barat
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
HighPoint Group was first founded with the establishment of a single furniture workshop in 1985. Since then, HighPoint has been continuosly improving to conquer the challenge of market growth while still preserving the excellent quality and details in each product.
Today, with 3 manufacturing companies, a distribution company, a business unit of decorative material, a chain of office supply retail stores, an architecture and interior design division, 4 warehouses and a nation-wide distribution network, HighPoint Group continues to develop to become the best work solution enterprise.
Our Vision : "TO BECOME THE BEST REGIONAL WORK SOLUTIONS ENTERPRISE"
Our Mission : "MAKING IT EASY FOR BUSINESSES TO CREATE THEIR IDEAL WORK SPACE"
Awards : "Meja Kantor Terbesar di Indonesia", - Museum Rekor Indonesia (MURI), 2006
"Gold Design Award" - Indonesia Good Design Selection, 2009
"ISO 9001 : 2008 Accreditation" - 2005
Products : Desking, Seating, Partition, Metal Storage, Safe, Whiteboard, Stationery.
Office Supplies and Work Solution Enterprise.
visit our website : http://www.highpointoffice.com/