Job Description :
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Agriculture/ Aquaculture/ Forestry, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Corporate Strategy/ Top Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
PT Wolf Indonesia
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji