Responsible for providing Indonesia Operations and C&A engineering & plant maintenance support, by means of supporting sites in Indonesia in planning & implementing their capital plans and maintaining operational assets. The scope does include both Flavors and Fragrances.
- Supporting Regional E&M Manager relating to Indonesia capital planning, progress reporting and regional capital projects.
- Supporting Business Unit in developing capital plans (medium/long term) and CAR’s.
- Providing oversight on & support in the definition part of capital projects in Indonesia: business case development, project organization / roles & responsibilities, engineering design / planning / cost estimate development, inclusion of best practices in designs.
- Providing oversight on & support in project execution phase: tendering & contract awarding, construction planning, progress tracking and hand-over / commissioning.
- Reporting & presenting to corporate & regional operations management on project progress as needed
- Development & implementation of standardization in Engineering work procedures in Indonesia.
- Responsible for creating sufficient understanding of the IFF production & business processes in order to be able to support operations in achieving their goals and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Pro-activeness in co-operation with other disciplines across the region as needed (e.g. EH&S, purchasing, QA/QC).
- Developing & managing a plant maintenance program for Indonesia sites, as per regional guidelines, as well as managing & developing maintenance direct reports.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Min. Bachelor in engineering (mechanical preferred, civil or chemical minimum required).
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience as engineering project manager and/or maintenance management in international environment, preferably MNC.
- Good proficiency in English.
- Dynamic personality, easy communicator, adaptable to change.
- Interest in working in international & fast paced environment.
- Mature with drive & ability to grow in his role.
- Process engineering knowledge.
- Structured / Organized person (structured and organized in work).