Infracell Nusatama PT
- Planning and scheduling in order to achieve the target of a successful project
- Lead the planning and project implementation
- Lead, provide direction and encouragement to members of the work team
- Make detailed reports on project progress, schedule, budget, risks and its solutions
- S1 from reputable university with GPA minimal 3.00, majoring in computer science/ information technology.
- Long experience in telecommunication industry.
- Technical Experience - Ability to assess requirements and implement appropriate technical solutions on IP project.
- Managerial track records – Ability to manage resources (teams, budget), time limit and process.
- Communication Skills - of a high level. Ability to communicate and explain a value proposition very effectively via multiple mediums.
- Creativity - flexible to new ideas and able to be a constructive member of a small team.
- Customer focus - is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Relationships - able to establish and maintain successful working relationships with customers.
- Presentation Skills - is effective in a variety of formal and informal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, and is effective both inside and outside the organization.
- Results Driven - can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; consistently a top performer.
PT. INFRACELL NUSATAMA
Gandaria 8 Office Building, 18th floor
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda, Kebayoran Lama
Jakarta Selatan 12240
|Industri||Stockbroking / Sekuritas|
|Perusahaan||Infracell Nusatama PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
The Infracell Group of Companies is an international family of business enterprises specializing in wireless telecommunications, information technology and, most recently, power & energy.
Now in its 18th year, the group has its origins in Indonesia, which remains the centre of its corporate operations and the home of its flagship P.T. Infracell Nusatama. Yet Infracell is also an active player in the global market, this through its international subsidiary, Cascadiant, and indeed boasts a proud track record of project work completed in over 40 countries since 1999.
Infracell’s shareholders and principal officers are all experienced professionals, with career backgrounds with the likes of Motorola, Qualcomm, Nortel, NSN, Verisign and British Petroleum (BP). The group currently employs over 160 people worldwide and has an annual turnover of nearly $15 million.
Its operations are entirely self-financed and the group is free of corporate debt. Moreover, it has enjoyed continued growth and expansion, even during the worst of the global economic fluctuations of the last decade or so
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The In-Building Services Division (IBS) of P.T. Infracell Nusatama is a turnkey supplier of in-building wireless distribution networks. With considerable expertise in the RF design, site acquisition, installation, integration and commissioning of in-building systems, both active and passive, IBS has thus far completed over 300 such deployments on behalf of in network operators in Indonesia. As a complete end-to-end offering, IBS’s scope of work typically includes: Demographic analysis Existing frequency and signal analysis Business case study (if required) RF Design (including detail design) Site Acquisition (SITAC) & permitting Equipment implementation and VSWR testing Walk testing and commissioning Material procurement & supply (CME & shelter) On-site equipment support Project management Post-installation report & documentation Post-installation maintenance/support Equipped with the latest planning tools, IBS also provides technical support to Cascadiant’s various operations around the world engaged with their own in-building deployments – for example, to Cascadiant US (formerly Infracell Inc.) on the recent wireless coverage upgrade at the Houston International Airport. P.T. In-Building Connect Solutions (IBCS). A separate joint-venture between P.T. Infracell Nusatama and the Udinda Group, IBCS was the original pioneer in Indonesia back in 2002 of the concept of a managed in-building platform for multiple operators – basically a Build-Own-Operate model featuring a common, shared in-building distribution sub-network (either ‘active’ or ‘passive’). The right of access is, in turn, leased to individual operators, who thus avoid the significant CAPEX undertaking of a proprietary in-building distribution sub-network deployment; while at the same time deferring all SITAC costs and other related operational matters to the sub-network owner, IBCS. The company currently owns and operates 40 such in-building sub-networks in Jakarta. Moreover, a testament to IBCS’s vision and success in this area is the number of ‘copy-cat’ providers that have since sprung up across Indonesia!
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Infracell Nusatama PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 14 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang sangat baik dalam segi team work. Disini juga terdapat peluang karir yang sangat baik dan membuat karyawan lebih semangat dalam melakukan pekerjaan.
- Terkadang karyawan merasa tidak nyaman dalam bekerja karena perlakuan dari atasan kadang tidak adil dan membuat suasana kerja menjadi tegang.