Abbott Indonesia PT
This position will be provide medical / scientific expert advice / guidance to key customers for assigned products and relevant therapeutic areas, including scientific exchange and professional relationship development with key opinion leaders.
Provide medical / scientific input into marketing strategy and key commercial initiatives, and medical / scientific support for medical department activities under the direction of Sr. Medical Affairs Manager supervision.
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge for assigned products / relevant therapeutic area through attendance / participation at key internal meeting / training sessions, relevant congeresses, and seminars and by regular self-study of the national / international literature.
- Provide expert medical/scientific advice for assigned products and related therapeutic areas, including responding to requests for scientific/ technical information; contribute to the development and medical and scientific accuracy of core dossiers generated by the medical department
- Establish and maintain professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders and academic centers
- Deliver scientific presentations and medical education programs to healthcare professionals individually or in groups where requested
- Deliver training to sales forces and other departments including develop and update relevant training materials
- Design and implement clinical research projects within defined standards and budgets
- Ensure the medical / scientific content is correct and fully compliant with company's policy and guideline
- Provide medical / scientific input into marketing strategy and commercial initiatives
- Ensure compliance with all applicable national laws and regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, company's policies and procedures and accepted standards of best practice
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Medical Degree in a scientif discipline or higher
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in pharmaceutical industry and general knowledge on drug development and clinical reserach an advantage
- Keen interest in developimh and maintaining expert knowledge for assigned therapeutic area / product and in medical reserach in general
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- High customer orientation
- Excellent skills to set stakeholders relationship, networking, tact, and diplomacy
- Strong commitment to compliance with the relevant rules and procedures, and to scientific quality and integrity
- Fluent in English,
- Willingness to travel
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
|Perusahaan||Abbott Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Abbott is a multi-national broad-based healthcare company with more than 70.000 employees with operations in 130 countries worldwide and approximately 40 manufacturing facilities. Towards reaching our aggressive goals in Indonesia, Abbott is committed to acquiring and developing the best talent in the industry by providing challenging opportunities in an environment that reinforces individual growth and development, and where the highest degree of integrity, individual initiative, balanced risk taking, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork are encouraged and rewarded.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Abbott Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Gaji yang ditetapkan oleh perusahaan saya rasa sudah cukup baik, lingkungan tempat kerja pun bisa dibilang cukup kondusif, sehingga pekerjaan bisa dilakukan dengan nyaman.
- Saya rasa birokrasi yang lamban dan bertele-tele, sistem hirarki yang terlalu ketat serta tata cara yang kuno menjadi halangan bagi kayawan untuk bisa lebih mengembangkan diri dan bekerja secara optimal.