This position will be provide medical / scientific expert advice / guidance to key customers for assigned products and relevant therapeutic areas, including scientific exchange and professional relationship development with key opinion leaders.
Provide medical / scientific input into marketing strategy and key commercial initiatives, and medical / scientific support for medical department activities under the direction of Sr. Medical Affairs Manager supervision.
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge for assigned products / relevant therapeutic area through attendance / participation at key internal meeting / training sessions, relevant congeresses, and seminars and by regular self-study of the national / international literature.
- Provide expert medical/scientific advice for assigned products and related therapeutic areas, including responding to requests for scientific/ technical information; contribute to the development and medical and scientific accuracy of core dossiers generated by the medical department
- Establish and maintain professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders and academic centers
- Deliver scientific presentations and medical education programs to healthcare professionals individually or in groups where requested
- Deliver training to sales forces and other departments including develop and update relevant training materials
- Design and implement clinical research projects within defined standards and budgets
- Ensure the medical / scientific content is correct and fully compliant with company's policy and guideline
- Provide medical / scientific input into marketing strategy and commercial initiatives
- Ensure compliance with all applicable national laws and regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, company's policies and procedures and accepted standards of best practice
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Medical Degree in a scientif discipline or higher
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in pharmaceutical industry and general knowledge on drug development and clinical reserach an advantage
- Keen interest in developimh and maintaining expert knowledge for assigned therapeutic area / product and in medical reserach in general
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- High customer orientation
- Excellent skills to set stakeholders relationship, networking, tact, and diplomacy
- Strong commitment to compliance with the relevant rules and procedures, and to scientific quality and integrity
- Fluent in English,
- Willingness to travel