Inspection & Packaging Technician
- • Fortune 500 company
- • Advance automatic technology
- • Permanent Employee
Setting and maintaining: Automatic bottle inspection equipment, Semi-automatic glass container packaging system - To detect and reject defect affected glass container” ensuring product quality”. Maximize inspection and packing equipment reliability
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- GPA min 2.75.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work at Jakarta Timur
- Willing work at shift
- Setting and adjusting inspection equipment - Ensuring product quality (rejecting defect affected bottles).
- Monitoring equipment performance - Measuring reliability & consistency.
- Job change. Equipment set up and tooling changes - To inspect different type of glass containers.
- Servicing inspection and packing equipment’s - Maximise equipment reliability. Minimise production loses caused by equipment failure.
- Job change. Efficiency - Minimise ware not inspected due to delayed equipment set up.
- Attending breakdown - Rectifying equipment failure. Ensuring minimum interruption of continues process
- All applicant will be process less than 2 weeks
- Potential Candidate will join O-I at 1st week in November
Tutup pada 09/November/2016