Job Descriptions :
- Managing the finances for any kind of construction project, whether it’s a house, a high-rise, a bridge, a warehouse, or a factory
- Working to keep the project on time
- Working to keep the project within the budget
- Making sure that construction costs and production are managed as efficiently as possible
- Resolving disputes between contracting parties
- Preparing insurance replacement estimates for all kinds of buildings
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English is MUST, Chinese would be advantage
- At least 9 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.