- To support the process of internal and external reviews on the procedures and processes to ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, codes of practice and Prudential requirements, including all Group’s standards.
- To support the process of monitoring activities on follow up the agreed actions by related party based on the review already conducted.
- To conduct monitoring on sales training activities for all distribution channels.
- Finance/Accounting degree from reputable university with GPA not less than 3.00.
- At least 3 years working experience as an auditor or compliance officer in multinational company.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in conducting productive interviews is essential.
- Computer Literate.
- Preferably having life insurance industry or other financial institution background.
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Incumbent must recognize the sensitivity and respect the confidentiality concerning all investigation process.
- High integrity, with good, balanced and independent judgment.
- Able to work with multiple tasking, proactive and initiative.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with staffs across the Company and sales forces.
Wisma KosgoroJl MH Thamrin Kav 53 Wisma Kosgoro Lt 7Gondangdia, MentengJakarta Pusat 10350 DKI Jakarta